Saturday, July 19, 2014

Have a Magical Day!

Hello Disney addicts, long time no magic. I'm sorry for my slight absence, but haven't had too much to discus. I have been my typical self by procrastinating and haven't started packing or anything else to get ready for my trip. BUT that all changed when I finally received my NEW HIRE PAPER WORK. Yes paperwork is not something to get that excited about and it was pretty tedious but I mean come on its DISNEY PAPER WORK. I'm sure you will be able to match my excitement when you get your new hire paper work some day and you will have one magical day! 



So to focus on that for a brief moment. This is something that doesn't work on google chrome (which sucks because its all I use) and you need to be completely updated on your adobe. I actually completed mine at work because you know they're always up to date on their stuff ;). So basically it's a bunch of information you will have to sign, and by sign I mean use your mouse to paint your name, and click a button for each document to submit it. When you have gone through and briefly read each one, BUT SAVED ALL TO READ LATER, the last one you submit and finish nothing happens. Its weird and will make you believe you haven't done everything, but don't worry you did :) 

The things you will be signing are things about your direct deposit your costuming, and the general rules you have to abide by to work for The Mouse. 

Stay tuned for what you've all been waiting for THE PACKING list. 



No comments:

Post a Comment