Sunday, July 6, 2014

4th of July Fun!

So one crazy holiday weekend. My family and I did our usual, cut out a day early from work and head to the lake.  ( Much better attire than work attire)



I love going to the lake because it's just so relaxing and a great time to catch up on some reading. But, this weekend it was a tad different...and by different I mean we spend a lot of our "in the house time" having a disney movie marathon!




Started with a little 101 and Dalmatians, which is so fantastic! I made a full list you can see here of all disney movies!


I then did what I do best by laying out, re-reading a book that I love, eating healthy and non healthy at the same time. 


And of course while I was doing my relaxing my parents and sister had to spend 6 hours with Millie at the vet because she had a cut that was infected...meet our new satellite dish, she's great!


Then we had some great times with fireworks with the occasional mess up that blew up on the ground!


The Boat parade where you get free candy!


Next night was the great Little Mermaid which is my favorite! 


All together I had a fantastic Disney and relaxation filled weekend with my family and am so happy I get so spend this much time with my family before my program at Disney in August!! 

ONLY 35 DAYS TILL MY CHECK-IN DAY!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment