Thursday, July 24, 2014

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes...

Dreams are a funny thing...People say "It's a wish your heart makes," but that can't always be true? I wanna learn about REAL dreams, and aspirations of what people want in their life. So tell me.. whats your dream?



My dream is something easy you could imagine and it was to work at Walt Disney World. BUT this was only a short term goal, a long term goal of mine is to fight for everything I want and to make something magical and huge out of my life. I, at the age of 22, have learned how it feels to really want and work for something. When I was a freshman in high school I tried our for out cheer team. I kind of goofed around acted like I had known what I was doing and went to private sessions for weeks to get my back hand spring on a regular mat. I was too scared, I didn't try hard enough, and I thought I did well in my try-out spite the fact that I didn't throw any tumbling. Incorrect statement. I did not make the team and was devastated. I re-tried out my senior year, all or nothing baby. This time there was no messing around I wanted this and I was gonna get it. I got my back handspring flawlessly on the mat through it for try-outs and gave those judges one hell of a show. Say hello to who was then finally a varsity cheerleader [and math club president...I had a funny high school experience].

Moment number 1 realizing what a dream is: It was my dream to become a high school cheerleader and I didn't want to be the only thing that stood in my own way.

You are your worst enemy.

Moment number 2 realizing what a dream is: My second chance toward a huge dream of mine was Disney. I constantly doubted myself through this whole process, and there was no reason to. I went through my interview totally nervous, but answered every question from the heart and honestly. I got accepted. Next was entertainment auditions. I was finally picking up that I'm me and that's all I needed to be. I need to work my butt off and not be my worst enemy and just be myself to get me somewhere I need to go! I had the time of my life at auditions. It was like it was a place FOR ME, and I was able to make this happen by working super hard and being myself.

I'm sorry for the sob story or if this isn't up-beat but it was nice for me to see who I was and to learn how to fight for something I believe in and that if anyone wants to go for entertainment at Walt Disney World should never be afraid and to just go for everything you want. And most importantly I learned it's true....


All you need is Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust....and all of your dreams will come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment