Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Making the switch

I'm currently just to excited about Disney, and am well aware that it's all I'm going to talk about for the next....7 months...and probably longer so I'm making the leap.

For the Temporary 7 months

I also think that my trafficking...if I get any at all (who wants to hear about my normal life) is because of my posts on Dinsey.

So I'm hoping that I can answer all questions people have when looking forward to their Disney College Program!

Spread the word and feel free to ask anything you would like, because I know it's nerve racking waiting for a Disney answer and trying to get into Disney Entertainment!! Please follow by email to the right, or subscribe to posts or SHARE it since the most exciting part of my journey is soon to begin!

33 DAYS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment