Thursday, June 5, 2014

A family Gathering!

Yesterday one of my many cousins turned 16! It's really crazy to me that when we use to take these "cousins" photos together there were three of us. We then grew amazingly into 14 of us! We always stood in age order because that made since and we would also be in height order... Well here is the most recent "cousin" photo...


It's funny to me to look at... The oldest cousin isn't in the photo because he now has a grown up job in another state, we have a cousins fiance who has been added to mix (and we're happy to have her) and then we are in no order once so ever because we're all just older. and lets be honest I'm the oldest and almost the shortest so that would have just been odd. It's crazy to see what your family will change into over the years...and I don't like change. But, this is my family and they're a crazy bunch!

Jordan