Monday, June 23, 2014

Disney Bucket List!

So, this is something I for sure wanted to do when I got into DCP, and thanks to my future room mate I now have a complete one that is totally organized! I will be doing my program in the fall, so a lot of these apply for that time period! Enjoy!


All 4 parks in 1 day
Buy something from every country in Epcot
Character Meal
 Eat the Kitchen Sink
Epcot World Showcase adventure
Epcot's food and wine festival
Let a family of 3 in the parks for free
Eat in all Epcot Countries
Go to all 4 park openings
Hidden Mickey Photo hunt challenge
Listen to Christmas story tellers in each country
Mickey's not so scary Halloween party
New Year's count down
Swim with the sharks 
Play sorcerer's of Magic Kingdom
Ride every ride
see every firework show
see every parade
See every stage show
See La Nouba
See wishes, fantasmic!, and Illuminations in 1 night 
Spend an entire day at one park
Take a picture with every attraction sign
Take a picture with Every princess
Visit all resorts
Visit celebration at christmas time
Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Go to filming of Christmas Day parade
Work at every park!
So that's my amazing bucket list that I can't wait to knock out when I get there!

Jordan

1 comment: