Thursday, June 19, 2014

Girl Meets Disney

My very first Disney post..this will be interesting...




I was accepted into the Disney College Program back in May and have been too excited to even put into words. Working for Disney has been my dream since I was little. I have been numerous times and am worried that when I leave I might not want to come back! I will be enjoying the role of entertainment while I'm there and will be taking part in this role from August 2014- January 2015!

This blog will be my way of explaining to people what to expect when attending the DCP and also a way for my family to keep in touch with me and know whats going on in my life.

I have already created my packing list, a bucket list, chosen my room mates, and where we would like to live.

Own little Disney facts about me

I have been a total of 10 times, and I live in Texas.
I chose to spend my College senior spring break in Disney World with some great friends.
All I really care to do is keep the dream and magic of Disney alive, because what Walt Disney worked to hard to create is what made my childhood as amazing as it was. I can not wait to make a ton of MAGICAL MOMENTS for every other little kid who has the opportunity to come to Disney World.

My Favorite Shirt:

I got this shirt made for me for my Disney College Program from TheBee's Knees TX you should check them out and get yourself one made!!!  https://www.facebook.com/TheBeesKneesTX




Few photos of my last vacation:












Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment