Thursday, June 5, 2014

Girl Meets Blog

Well my name is Jordan, and I'm a super senior at Texas A&M University. I AM a sorority girl, an industrial distribution major (don't ask me to explain) and have a long term boyfriend (going on a happy 4 years). I decided to start blogging while backpacking through Europe with my boyfriend. I blogged our whole way through to keep our families in the loop, and basically just to have that connection back home. (the link to that blog is jordanandkodythrougheurope.blogspot.com if you really feel the urge to read about that adventuress part of my life). But other than that I feel like I have a pretty hectic life, starting to take big girl internships, taking a little girl internship at Disney world for 5 MONTHS (dream job if you couldn't tell), and for some reason people would want to read about it, I could be wrong :)

a little about how I got to where I am: 

I met my boyfriend, Kody, at my senior prom. He was my friends date, scandalous I know, but somehow all worked out for the better. Well, after a couple weeks, or one, we had spend a lot of time together and became really close. We started dating June 10th of 2010. Spent that summer falling in love traveling to San Antonio together (he went to college there) and spent a lot of time at Fiesta Texas, and the River walk. By the end of the summer he had transferred to A&M with me and the rest is history. Now once I got to A&M that was a different story. I had been going up to football games there since I was 4 and was a bit of a know-it-all. I moved into a private dorm and met my best friends that you will probably hear me talk about a lot. Nicole (who's been my best friend since high school) Meghan, Dayden, and Brittany. Then sorority best friends, my little Mary Margaret (for you non-sorority goers basically I'm her "mintor"), her name is a lot to type I call her M, then there is Hannah, Vicki, and Caroline. I love them all to death and probably spend way to much time with them. I have already spent 4 amazing years in college, and now because of this internship I will be making another round (who wants to grow up anyway). I'm currently at a "Big Girl" internship where I have to dress nice and work your 8:30-5:00 job...interesting. 

I'm at that point in my life where everything is new and I'm getting older and basically meeting a whole new world (girl meets world? or cheesy Disney quote you can choose :)) 

all for now, 
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment